12 September 2005

Book lists are fun

In the next couple of days, my reading lists for PhD qualifying exams will be approved. To honor the occasion, I’ve set up an Amazon.com wish list. If you’d like to help a guy out, feel free to buy some books for me! (If you don’t like Amazon.com, or they don’t have the book, I highly recommend Powell’s and ABE, especially ABE. Just e-mail me that you’ve ordered something, so I can remove it from the wish list!)

For the morbidly curious, here is my reading list.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kirstin said...

I'll contribute a book or two to that fund, but only if you forgive me for not ever wanting to read anything on your wish list. Well, there might be one title. Or two.

If there's time, let's swing by Powell's on our return trip from Eugene and pick out a little something for you to show off to your neighbors on the plane.

September 14, 2005 6:25 PM  
Blogger Erik said...

Yay! I can’t wait to go to Powell’s!

September 14, 2005 9:43 PM  

<< Home