03 August 2005

This is just to say

It has been a hectic and eventful couple months. And it looks like perpetual nose-to-grindstone for a while, so here’s a brief update:

  1. Erica and I have been to five weddings since April and have put over 8000 miles on the car since the beginning of June.
  2. Chaucer class was pretty un-fun.
  3. We had a great time exploring some National Parks and Monuments on our quickie trip to LA and back. (My favorite was El Morro.) Some day I might post some pictures.
  4. Work on academic stuff is proceeding slowly, but proceeding.
  5. Once I’m done with reading lists for qualifying exams, I’ll announce some big plans, if I remember to take a break from studying. (Ha!)

2 Comments:

Blogger OleNelson said...

1. I've got four weddings since May. With two more to go by October. Perhaps it's time to dry clean the wedding suit.

2. Duh.

3. Sounds like fun. Do post the pics.

4. Sounds familiar.

5. I'm intrigued...

August 05, 2005 1:17 AM  
Anonymous Sara said...

You mean I wasn't enough to liven up Chaucer class?

(Answer: No, I wasn't.)

August 10, 2005 12:18 AM  

<< Home