This is just to say
It has been a hectic and eventful couple months. And it looks like perpetual nose-to-grindstone for a while, so here’s a brief update:
- Erica and I have been to five weddings since April and have put over 8000 miles on the car since the beginning of June.
- Chaucer class was pretty un-fun.
- We had a great time exploring some National Parks and Monuments on our quickie trip to LA and back. (My favorite was El Morro.) Some day I might post some pictures.
- Work on academic stuff is proceeding slowly, but proceeding.
- Once I’m done with reading lists for qualifying exams, I’ll announce some big plans, if I remember to take a break from studying. (Ha!)