15 June 2004

Back

I’m back and will have more soon, but I wanted to cover two things. Lots of other things have happened over the past week, and I wish I had been around to write about them. Alas!

First, Erica left this morning for a month of Spanish-immersion in Xela, Guatemala. Say “hi” to her if you see her!

Second, if you’re reading, Bingo, I’ve responded to your comment re: Troy.

Third: in more exciting news for me, I recently found out that I have a paper accepted for the upcoming Southeast Medieval Association conference. The paper essentially is a “source analysis” that explores the differing accounts of St. Oswald of Northumbria in Bede’s Ecclesiastical History of the English People and Ælfric’s Lives of Saints. Yay!

Hope the summer is going well for all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home