26 January 2004

Art!

I’m a big fan of Art Spiegelman’s work, especially Maus, so I’m thrilled that Susan Stamberg interviewed him today on Morning Edition. They should have the audio posted online soon, but for now, you can check out the page for the interview.

I’ll be teaching Maus later this semester, and I’d appreciate any suggestions anyone out there has. What makes it such a special account of the Holocaust? I don’t think it’s just a matter of its being a “comic”—the whole seems bigger than any other piece I’ve read in that medium. Help!

1 Comments:

Anonymous curriculum vitae french teacher said...

Hi Erik, I thought I'd just leave this message on your blog. I hope you don't mind. I've been trying to find blogs where people are talking about curriculum vitae pediatrics and locum tenens and when I was looking, I found this one on this post. Art!, thought I would say hi, before I go off to find some more curriculum vitae pediatrics and locum tenens

November 28, 2005 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home